- Aeffect, Inc.
- Aeffect employs research methods helping firms identify, segment, and understand their customers and prospects, develop communications strategies, and both measure and maximize the effectiveness of advertising and interactive communications
- Beta Research Corp.
- Consumer, business-to-business, media, executive, medical surveys using mail, telephone, online, mall, in-person interviewing, focus groups, IDI's, telephone focus group. In-house data processing/statistical analysis/WATS.
- Copernicus Marketing Consulting and Research
- Consumer and B2B consulting, research, and modeling tools to help develop, plan, and implement marketing strategies.
- Erdos & Morgan, Inc.
- Full-service marketing and media research company experienced in national and multinational, proprietary and published research for corporate, association, advertising agency, and media clients.
- Field Research Corporation
- Full service marketing and public opinion research firm. Custom-designed national and international surveys. Major study areas: health services, public policy, financial industries, consumer products, telecommunications, utilities, petroleum, media, litigation support and high tech.
- Gallup & Robinson, Inc.
- Real world, forced
exposure, and on-line
copy testing designs in all media. Validated measures with solid B2C and B2B norms. Experience in concept testing, tracking, claims substantiation, integrated communications assessment, spokespersons and sponsorship evaluation.
- Greenfield Consulting Group
- Services B2C and B2B marketers globally across all product and service categories. 17 moderators/consultants have more than a decade of senior-level, corporate/agency strategic and tactical marketing experience. Uses qualitative methodologies, including focus groups, ethnography, Web-enabled techniques, and usability testing.
- Offers survey-based services - guided by industry experts and bolstered by analytics and methodologies - in advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media and public affairs research, as well as forecasting, modeling and consulting.
- Marketing Information Systems International
- Full-service market research firm with expertise in consumer package goods, pharmaceuticals and financial studies for international and domestic clients. In house field and processing departments ensure quality and on-time performance for personal, online and CATI/WATS studies.
- Marketing Probe International-Research Group
- Worldwide research for marketing decision makers. All phases of qualitative and quantitative research including focus groups, in-depths, telephone, mail, online, field and tab, statistical analysis, customer satisfaction, computer graphics, coordinate surveys throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
- MarketVision Research
- Full-service marketing research firm established in 1982. Integrates qualitative and quantitative research techniques to provide clients with actionable market insights.
- Millward Brown, Inc.
- Custom research services support marketing decisions from communications assessment and media evaluation to brand performance monitoring and marketing accountability. Conducts annual syndicated IntelliQuest CIMS studies for those in the technology industry.
- MSW Research
- Uses an integrated suite of tools designed for each stage of advertising development.
- Palshaw Measurement, Inc.
- Brand equity/market satisfaction studies, benchmarks, qualitative and quantitative norm-based/diagnostic
copy research and
campaign effectiveness tracking in medical/pharmaceutical, consumer, corporate and B2B markets.
- Perception Research Services International
- Packaging/point-of-sale marketing, print and outdoor advertising, logos/brand Identity, direct marketing, web site design/usability. PRS conducts over 500 custom studies annually, often using PRS Eye-Tracking to document brand visibility and viewing patterns.
- PreTesting Group
- Pretests and tracks finished and rough TV commercials, print ads, radio commercials, web sites, direct mail, F.S.I.'s, and packaging in both the 'real world' and simulators for second-by-second zapping,
recall and eye movement tracking of TV/print/packaging.
- RIVA Market Research
- Qualitative market research that takes a project from research design, through fielding, research and analysis . Provides clients with focus groups, as well as ethnographic research.
- Rockhopper Research
- Provide clients with access to top research professionals. Uses a broad scope of research technologies.
- Roslow Research Group
- Marketing and broadcast research. Experience with consumer, radio, television, Internet and cable research. Quantitative and qualitative, consulting or full-service research. Special expertise in Hispanic marketing.
- Russell Research, Inc.
- Provide complete quantitative and qualitative research services with specialties in food and beverages, household products, personal products, B2B, medical, telecommunications, and finance.
- STARS, Inc.
- Internet/web-based and traditional interviewing. Web-based reporting tool with the ability to view data real-time. Questionnaire design, database management, data editing, data entry, and online coding. Cross-tabulations.
- Target Research Group, Inc.
- Expertise in advertising, concept, product, package testing, tracking, as well as survey research for food, personal care, other CPG companies, financial services, and publishing industries. Advertising evaluation of TV and print advertising for impact, persuasion, and communication. Database available for comparison.
- TechWise Research, Inc.
- Specializes in web-based quantitative market research: ad testing, concept testing, conjoint analysis, pricing, segmentation, and employee/customer satisfaction.
- Providing market measurement, analysis and insight through operating companies in 70 countries.
- USA/DIRECT, Inc.
- Serves the manufacturing, advertising, direct marketing & public relations industries. Brand development/tracking, customer satisfaction tracking. Predicts impact of market changes (new product introductions, effect of competitive entries, pricing shifts, etc.).
- Qualitative and quantitative marketing research worldwide for the CPG, financial services, health care, technology and travel industries, in addition to their respective advertising agencies. Research specialties include attitude and usage, copy testing, ethnography, new product development, positioning, segmentation and tracking.